Bluebell futures is a recruitment company with a difference. We are about people who want jobs, but can’t get them.
Bluebell futures is linking with Employers, Apprenticeship programmes, Government agents, Princes trust etc in order to facilitate: Apprenticeships, Jobs, Skills training with on the job experience,
Facilitate training through retired experts in many fields.
We do not prejudice against anyone, but we help to give people, who have not had a job for any length of time, the hope of a stable future and help you understand your worth in today’s society.
What we do:
- Bluebell Futures provides a job search for individuals, with their contacts around the country.
- We match those with skills to jobs that are available.
- We offer a service whereby we help you to prepare a cv.
- We offer a service whereby we provide examples of questions for you to expect from the interviewer.
- We prepare you how to answer such questions from the interviewer
- We suggest certain questions that you might like to ask in interviews.
- Programmes for learning certain skills provided by retired experts who want to teach and pass on their experience
- We work on behalf of the job applicant and will always keep you informed of job opportunities and keep you informed of the progression of an application and interview.
With the experience of the Management team of Bluebell Futures we have contacts in all spheres of careers.
We have constant contact with companies who are looking for people, who are keen to work.
We also link with the jobcentres around the country to help them find jobs, and also to fill jobs that are available.
Bluebell Futures facilitate training in several ways.
We have relationships with Colleges and Universities
We have relationships with training companies
We facilitate training with relationships with retired experts who provide private and class training